Customer Support Agent - Cordoba (Argentina)
Córdoba, Córdoba, ArgentinaOperations
Transferz operates a global marketplace for ground transportation, dedicated to travellers, travel brands, and transfer companies. Travellers can complete their travel plans with door-to-door transfers by selecting the transfer they want, based on vehicle type and price, and enjoy peace of mind on the first and last mile of their journeys.
With coverage in 150+ countries and 1.500+ airports and more than 5.000 transfer companies in the network Transferz is truly global. We have the ambition to become the market leader in ground transportation worldwide and therefore, we are looking for a Customer Support Agent to join our team!
As a Customer Support Agent, you’ll be part of the Customer Service team within the global Operations department. This department is responsible for keeping our Travellers, Travel brands, and Transfer companies happy; often you are the first line of support to help either one of them out!
- You provide operational support through the Transferz platform
- You are part of the global cs department and help covering our 24/7 support: morning and afternoon shifts. Fixed schedule.
We can offer you:
- a place where you can be yourself and grow your skills; we personalize your learning trajectory based on your desired outcome!
- a great working atmosphere with driven and ambitious peers;
- all the tools you’ll need to excel; both hardware and software;
- Flexible working hours
- An entrepreneurial environment where the sky is the limit!
You’ll work at a tech company in heart and mind but understand that technology is just a means to serve our partners and travellers. Passion, teamwork, and informal communication are the basis to create a successful experience that allows every traveller to enjoy peace of mind.
With truly global coverage, transferz is a multilingual and multinational company and believes in fostering diversity. We are headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Cordoba (Argentina), and presence in Bangkok. Want to join the ride? Apply now and get onboard!
- English B2 or superior (additional languages are a strong pro!)
- Excellent communicational skills
- A problem solving, getting things done attitude (proactive and resolute)
- Availability during weekends.