System Administrator Intern
Amsterdam-Duivendrecht, Noord-Holland, Netherlands€600 - €600 per monthProduct/IT
transferz operates a global B2B booking platform for ground transportation, dedicated to travellers, travel brands, and transfer companies. Travellers can complete their travel plans with door-to-door transfers by selecting the transfer they want, based on vehicle type and price, and enjoy peace of mind on the first and last mile of their journeys.
With coverage in 150+ countries and 1.500+ airports and a curated network of more than 5.000 transfer companies, transferz is truly global. We have gained the trust of leading international travel brands like Booking.com, Expedia, MakeMyTrip, Amadeus and Traveloka. For these travel brands transferz is a one-stop-shop, providing global ground transportation solutions to their customers, whilst capturing interesting ancillary revenues.
We’re growing fast, and we have the ambition to become the market leader in ground transportation worldwide. Therefore, we are looking for a System Administrator Intern to take our organization to the next level.
What we’re looking for
As a System Administrator Intern, you will be responsible for assisting in the maintenance and support of our company's computer systems and software licenses. You'll be the primary contact for employees in the Amsterdam office as well as remote workers, relying on you to keep their systems and tools operational.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Assisting in the installation, configuration, and maintenance of hardware and software systems
- Providing technical support to end-users, both in-house and remote
- Assisting in the implementation of security measures to protect company data
- License management & periodic access reviews
You will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer. The System Administrator Intern is a full-time position with the possibility of working part time (minimum 32 hours). As we greatly value collaboration with peers, you will work primarily from our easily accessible Amsterdam office. As such, we are only accepting applications from candidates currently living in The Netherlands and have a valid working permit.
We believe it’s the people that make the business and we are looking for like-minded individuals to join us in creating an open, transparent, motivating, inspiring and fun working environment. We have a typical scale-up culture, growing fast, hard-working and have huge ambitions.
We are a tech company in hearts and minds, but understand that technology is just a means to serve our partners and travellers. Passion, teamwork, and informal communication are the basis to create a successful experience that allows every traveller to enjoy peace of mind. With true global coverage, transferz is a multilingual and multinational company and believes in fostering diversity.
Note for recruiters: acquisition based on this job posting is not appreciated
We believe you’re suited for the role when you:
- you currently live in The Netherlands or are willing to relocate and are available to work from our Amsterdam office;
- currently studying or having a degree or certification in related fields, or equivalent work experience.
- are available for (at least) 6 months.
- possess strong knowledge of Windows and MacOS operating systems
- have experience with Microsoft 365 administration
- have the ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- are friendly, communicative and like interacting with stakeholders in- and outside the company
- thrive in an informal office working atmosphere with driven and ambitious peers;
We can offer you:
- a full-time position with the possibility of working part-time (minimum 32 hours)
- a monthly compensation of €600 (gross)
- a multilingual work environment where you can be yourself and grow your skills through feedback
- all the tools you’ll need to excel; both hardware and software
- flexible working hours, office-based (no possibilities for remote working)