Operations Analyst Intern
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands€600 - €600 per monthOperations
Transferz operates a global marketplace for ground transportation, dedicated to travelers, travel brands, and transfer companies. Travelers can complete their travel plans with door-to-door transfers by selecting the transfer they want, based on vehicle type and price, and enjoy peace of mind on the first and last mile of their journeys.
With coverage in 150+ countries, 800+ airports and more than 1.500 transfer companies in the network, Transferz is truly global. We have the ambition to become the market leader in ground transportation worldwide and therefore, we are looking for a Operations Analyst Intern to join our team!
The ideal candidate will use their passion for data analytics to provide insights to the business covering a range of topics. They will be responsible for conducting both recurring and ad hoc analysis for business users.
- Understand the day-to-day issues that our business faces, which can be better understood with data
- Working closely with Destination Managers to analyze the daily operations (ride volumes, quality performance, capacity planning, price configurations)
- Compile and analyze data related to business issues
- Develop clear visualizations to convey complicated data in a straightforward fashion
- Pioneer process improvements initiatives where there are inefficiencies / bottlenecks
We can offer you:
- A place where you can be yourself and grow your skills; we personalize your learning trajectory based on your desired outcome!
- A great working atmosphere with driven and ambitious peers;
- All the tools you’ll need to excel; both hardware and software;
- A vibrant new office in Amsterdam with a global impact on ground transportation
- Office-based (remote working on discussion basis) - 5 days a week (40 hours)
- An entrepreneurial environment where the sky is the limit!
You’ll work at a tech company in heart and mind but understand that technology is just a means to serve our partners and travelers. Passion, teamwork, and informal communication are the basis to create a successful experience that allows every traveler to enjoy peace of mind.
With truly global coverage, Transferz is a multilingual and multinational company and believes in fostering diversity. We are headquartered in Amsterdam with an additional office in Cordoba (Argentina), and presence in Bangkok. Want to join the ride? Apply now and get onboard!
- Studying Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or equivalent experience;
- Based in The Netherlands;
- A problem solving, getting things done attitude;
- Data Analysis experience;
- Available full time (5 days a week in the office)
- Experience working with Excel;
- Available for at least 6 months